The Best of Broadbeach with Miss Universe Australia, Laura Dundovic and #AVANIME
Hot on the heels of winning Best Video by a Hospitality Brand at the first annual Citizine Travel Video Awards, AVANI Hotels & Resorts continues to inspire travellers to see themselves in cities around the world with the latest instalment in the #AVANIme campaign.
The third #AVANIme video follows Laura Dundovic, Miss Universe Australia 2008, to some hidden delights of Australia’s Gold Coast.
With this Gold Coast episode, Laura ventures to enticing spots just a stone’s throw from AVANI Broadbeach Gold Coast Residences. Viewers can discover why locals favour the natural serenity of Tallebudgera Creek and the panoramic surf views at Mick Shamburg Park before Laura takes them to check out the scene on Oracle Boulevard, ending with some refreshing brews at the Gold Coast’s first craft beer-maker, Burleigh Brewing Company.
- The Cuban Carnival Party kicks off every Friday - August 13, 2018
- Fly Gold Coast-Hobart direct with Tigerair - August 9, 2018
- Sunscreen that saves the ocean - July 13, 2018
- The Best of Broadbeach with Miss Universe Australia, Laura Dundovic and #AVANIME - June 1, 2018
- Gold Coast to host 2020 Global Wave Conference - April 25, 2018
- Gold Coast to feature its own MONOPOLY board - April 19, 2018
- How to book your dinner reservation during the Comm Games boom - April 4, 2018
- 5 ways to immerse yourself in the GC surf culture - April 3, 2018
- Surf the Gold Coast North to South - April 1, 2018
- Endless Summers - April 1, 2018