A New Era of Entertainment is born at Australian Outback Spectacular
Village Roadshow Theme Parks is ushering in a new era of entertainment with the launch of the multi-million-dollar production, Australian Outback Spectacular’s Heartland.
Opened on 29 November, Australian Outback Spectacular’s Heartland is a vivid, visually spectacular and emotional show which will transport guests into the heart of the Australian bush, all while they enjoy a delicious new three course dinner and drinks.
An all-star Australian cast including Mark Mitchell, Robert Coleby and Cate Feldmann has been recruited along with investments in new technologies, to make this show unlike anything seen before.
Australian Outback Spectacular General Manager, Shane Phillips said this is a very emotive show with the story highlighting the extreme conditions faced by farming families.
“This is one of our most exciting shows to date and we have worked alongside some of the world’s finest theatre makers and artists to take guests on an extraordinary, immersive experience to the vibrant and ever-changing landscape of the Australian outback,” he said.
“Through the use of state-of-the-art technology including projection mapping, we have been able to transform the arena into a world of fire, rain and dust, of stampeding cattle, deserts, stock and wildlife which guests can experience from the comfort of their seat, but feel as if they are in the midst of the action.
“This new show is a heart-warming story featuring authentic Australian characters which will resonate with many as it delves into real world struggles that many Aussie farmers are dealing with today.
“As part of our commitment to the outback community, in conjunction with the launch of this show we have partnered with Drought Angles and will donate twenty thousand dollars to the drought relief and will have ongoing initiatives to assist with the relief efforts.”
For more information about Australian Outback Spectacular’s Heartland and to book tickets please visit outbackspectacular.com.au or 13 33 86.
- Wild Skies takes flight at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary - December 14, 2018
- A New Era of Entertainment is born at Australian Outback Spectacular - December 12, 2018
- Finding grace through self-discovery and surfing - December 10, 2018
- Entries open for Gold Coast Marathon - December 8, 2018
- Christmas comes to Movie World - December 6, 2018
- Glamping comes to Cabarita Beach - December 5, 2018
- Sky Voyager is Preparing for Take-Off at Dreamworld - November 2, 2018
- Gold Coast voted Australia’s family-friendly capital - November 2, 2018
- Parkrun comes to the Gold Coast - October 13, 2018
- Virgin Australia adds Perth-Gold Coast service over Christmas - September 19, 2018