Imogen Stone captures lasting memories
Local Gold Coast business Imogen Stone is redefining the way you present your treasured memories, printing photos onto stone.
Inspired by clean, minimalist designs and an industrial aesthetic, the workshop is based in Burleigh Heads on the Gold Coast. They use natural and reclaimed materials where possible as it is important to us to maintain a low carbon footprint.
Imogen Stone will print your photos directly onto our range of handcrafted stone wares: Mini Stones, Stone Tiles, and our Stone & Reclaimed Timber Panels. The natural materials add depth and character to your image and create a new way to showcase your captured moments.
How are the prints on Stone & Reclaimed Timber Panels made?
Imogen Stone makes a frame using hardwood timber that has been salvaged from old fences or buildings. They then create a composite stone mix and pour it into the timber frame. Once the stone has set, they print your image directly onto the clean stone surface using the latest printing technology. The stone panels are then carefully packaged and sent to you ready to be hung in your home or office space. No two of their handcrafted panels are the same and each print on stone has its own character and set of perfect imperfections.
Stop, collaborate and listen
They are grateful for the opportunity to be working and collaborating with a number of talented Australian artists. You can visit the Artwork page to view a select range of their beautiful work. All featured artwork is available for purchase printed across our range of handcrafted stone wares.
Imogen Stone love to explore printing onto new materials. If you have any ideas you would like to share with them, please don’t be shy and get in touch. They are always open to experiment and collaborate.
Phone: 0451 086 606
- Wild Skies takes flight at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary - December 14, 2018
- A New Era of Entertainment is born at Australian Outback Spectacular - December 12, 2018
- Finding grace through self-discovery and surfing - December 10, 2018
- Entries open for Gold Coast Marathon - December 8, 2018
- Christmas comes to Movie World - December 6, 2018
- Glamping comes to Cabarita Beach - December 5, 2018
- Sky Voyager is Preparing for Take-Off at Dreamworld - November 2, 2018
- Gold Coast voted Australia’s family-friendly capital - November 2, 2018
- Parkrun comes to the Gold Coast - October 13, 2018
- Virgin Australia adds Perth-Gold Coast service over Christmas - September 19, 2018