SkyBus Updates its Gold Coast Services’ Ticket Pricing Models
SkyBus, operator of Australasia’s premier airport transfer service, has updated its Gold Coast service ticket pricing to a more simplified model for its Airport Shuttle and Theme Park Transfers. This latest move aims to provide tour and travel operators the ease in booking tickets for their clients who are visiting the Gold Coast. New pricing is effective of Wednesday April 12th 2018.
One Flat Rate for SkyBus Gold Coast Airport Shuttle
The SkyBus Gold Coast Airport Shuttle is now even more convenient, with one price structure for all accommodation locations.
The SkyBus Gold Coast Airport Shuttle also comes with the highly popular ‘Kids Travel Free’ to benefit families travelling together.
- Family 1 – one parent and up to four children for the price of a single adult ticket.
- Family 2 – two parent and up to four children for the price of two adult tickets.
|Adult||$ 21.00||$ 38.00|
|Child (4-16 years)||$ 11.00||$ 22.00|
|Family 1* (1 adult + 1-4 children)||$ 21.00||$ 38.00|
|Family 2* (2 adults + 1-4 children)||$ 42.00||$ 76.00|
|Senior (Australian / New Zealand senior card holders)||$ 18.00||$ 34.00|
*Children must be under 16 years of age and travelling with an adult.
Prices listed are RRP.
SkyBus operates transfers between the Gold Coast Airport and accommodations located in Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, Mermaid Beach, Mermaid Waters, Miami, Burleigh Heads, Palm Beach, Currumbin, Tugun, Bilinga, Kirra, Coolangatta, Tweed Heads and Main Beach. SkyBus will no longer service accommodations in the north of Main Beach. The consolidated service means improved frequency and reliability.
Save More with Theme Park Transfers Pass
The SkyBus Theme Park Transfer service now operates between all popular theme parks and over 260 accommodations located in Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, Mermaid Beach and Main Beach.
The SkyBus Theme Park Transfer is the most convenient and direct way to get from your guests’ hotel to the Gold Coast’s most popular Theme Parks.
SkyBus operates multiple services daily to Sea World, Movie World, Wet’n’Wild, Dreamworld, WhiteWater World and Paradise County.
The new ticket model includes savings up to 20% when purchasing multi-day passes. Detailed rates are listed below.
|Theme Park Transfers|
|1 day return pass||2 day return pass||3 day return pass||4 day return pass||5 day return pass||7 day return pass|
|Adult||$ 22.00||$ 40.00||$ 56.00||$ 70.00||$ 82.00||$ 115.00|
|Child (4-16 years)||$ 18.00||$ 32.00||$ 45.00||$ 56.00||$ 66.00||$ 92.00|
SkyBus’ World-Class Service
SkyBus will also be launching a new booking platform in the coming month, with improved connectivity for third party resellers, mobile ticketing and improved customer experience.
Operating seven days a week, SkyBus introduced new purpose-built buses fitted with free Wi-Fi, luggage storage space, air conditioning, reliable running times, and online, mobile and kiosk ticketing options.
A two-time RACV Victorian Tourism Awards Gold prize winner, and the recipient of the 2017 and 2016 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, SkyBus has a proven track record as a world class airport mass transit specialist thanks to its successful services throughout Melbourne, Victoria and Auckland, New Zealand and high customer satisfactions.
For more information about SkyBus Gold Coast services, including accommodation list, route, and ticket fares, visit skybus.com.au/goldcoast.
- Wild Skies takes flight at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary - December 14, 2018
- A New Era of Entertainment is born at Australian Outback Spectacular - December 12, 2018
- Finding grace through self-discovery and surfing - December 10, 2018
- Entries open for Gold Coast Marathon - December 8, 2018
- Christmas comes to Movie World - December 6, 2018
- Glamping comes to Cabarita Beach - December 5, 2018
- Sky Voyager is Preparing for Take-Off at Dreamworld - November 2, 2018
- Gold Coast voted Australia’s family-friendly capital - November 2, 2018
- Parkrun comes to the Gold Coast - October 13, 2018
- Virgin Australia adds Perth-Gold Coast service over Christmas - September 19, 2018